Sydney Property Developers presents a boutique Rosedale Box hill development project for first home buyers and investors. This house and land packages situated in the heart of Box Hill.
Box Hill set to be one of the most popular and biggest residential areas within the heart of the high growth Hills District.
Located right at the door step of 4 billion Dollar land development and infrastructure project.
This vibrant new community promises to provide a harmonious balance of urban lifestyle and natural surrounds, ideal for family and quality living.
NOW SELLING Smart Design Modern House and land Packages Stage 1.
REGISTER TODAY here to find out about all the upcoming releases
New Rosedale community with great life style. Leading builder Eagle Homes brings you a selection of 10 beautifully designed residences created with contemporary family living in mind. Surrounded by sweeping plains and fresh air.
The plan includes a revitalised Town Centre, a shopping village where you can meet friends over coffee, new primary and high school. More than 40 hectares of land will be dedicated to green open space with beautiful parkland, sporting fields, pedestrian and cycle paths providing abundant space for you to relax, exercise and play.
Rosedale residences are ready for you to simply move straight in and enjoy, with every last detail taken care of so that you’ll feel instantly at home. Choose a house to suit your lifestyle and your budget where everything from window coverings to light fittings and landscaping has been carefully selected and included for you. All that’s left to do is move your furniture and your family in.
- 7 minute drive to Rouse Hill and future Cudgegong Road Sydney Metro stations (due 2019)
- 5 minute walk to Windsor Road buses
- 2 minute drive to the future Box Hill Shopping Centre
- $550 million upgrade to the M2 Motorway
- 15 minute drive to Norwest Business Park, Norwest Private Hospital and Sydney Business Park
- New nearby train stations Rouse Hill and Cudgegong are opening end of 2017 or early 2018
- New Sky trains are starting in end of 2017 or early 2018 journey to the CBD is ultimately set to take approximately 45 minutes.
- Set 100 meter to kids play grounds and Ten’s of hectares of parkland offering an enviable Relaxed Outdoors Lifestyle
- New North Box Hill Primary & Secondary Schools to be introduced to the existing walking Distance education precinct